Australian 3D Manufacturing Association (A3DMA) is the not-for-profit body that develops, promotes, builds, networks and informs Australians about 3D Manufacturing.
We do this by:
1. Developing projects that bring together various stakeholders to work on projects that will demonstrate the possibilites provided byr 3D manufacturing. We are currently finalising our; food project, fashion project, schools project and construction project.
2. Organising, presenting and demonstrating at various events.
3. Developing the association and providing forums for members to engage with each other.
4. Consulting with members to develop policies and recommendations for Governments.
5. Consultion with members and stakeholders to determine requirements then develop and deliver training.
6. Collaborating on, commissioning and disseminating analysis and information.
7. Developing a directory of capability
The manufacture of digital designs offers many benefits to us all. In Australia particularly, it provides the potential for easy and affordable access to manufactured items. Storage and shipping costs are minimised, this is great news for regional and rural communities. This technology reduces the cost for inventors and innovators, providing multiple opportunities for employment. Showcased below are several ways in which A3DMA can assist community groups to receive maximum benefit from this new and rapidly developing technology. Integral to our vision, the A3DMA believes that our country should become a world leader in the field of 3D printing and manufacturing.
We will make this technology accessible and provide you with the information you need to start designing and/or manufacturing.
We will provide you with informed analysis and information as this industry develops. We offer you access to a wide range of contacts in the field of physibles manufacturing.
A3DMA will provide you access to a range of our partners and members for advice on; business, funding options, design and/or manufacturing.
A3DMA will ensure the availability of a networked pool of individuals, with the relevant skills and experience in next generation manufacturing. The Association will provide you with analysis and advice regarding developments and opportunities. We will seek to create and present initiatives between business.
The Association commits to speeding the adoption of this technology and will help your group realise the maximum benefit in real time. We will provide initial training and deliver information regarding further education in this area.
A3DMA will seek to inform and provide forums for discussions around emerging topics. We will provide opportunities for employment, education and training. We will nurture and guide this emerging Industry. We will work with and consult Government at all levels to ensure positive outcomes for Australia.